Information regarding processing of personal data
In accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data) the data controller hereby informs you that:
a) Processing of your personal data shall be carried out for:
– contractual obligations: to supply goods and services to guests;
– legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
– communications to banks and similar institutions, for collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
– offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
the processing shall be effected with manual and/or automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your agreement to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2 and 3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
– the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
– the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of the data to subjects which are functionally related to effecting such operations;
– the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) In addition to the person assigned within the data controller company, your data may be communicated to:
– hotel facilities where you will be a guest;
– tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
– public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
– subjects which can access your data based on the laws;
– outside companies which supply goods and services.
d) You can exercise your rights with regards to the data controller at any time, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we have reproduced in its entirety below:
Article 7. Right to access to personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data which regard him or her even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
– the origin of personal data;
– purpose and procedure of processing;
– the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic means;
– the identification data of the controller, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or assigned personnel.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, amending or addition to the data if this is in his or her interest;
– cancellation, transformation to anonymous form or block of the processed data in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to store the data in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or later processed;
– certification that the operations in letters a) and b) were communicated, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where compliance with such results to be impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to oppose, all or in part:
– processing of personal data which regard him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;
– processing of personal data which regard him or her for the purposes of sending direct mail marketing material or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.